Blog #140 Photography Quotations
Blog #140 Photography Quotations [Part 4]
I love quotes.
On a few occasions in the past, I’ve gathered a number of photography related quotations or quotations that could be related to art making or photography and have shared those here. Here’s the Part 4. I hope that you enjoy them.
1. We do not capture images, but rather we share images that communicate our thoughts and feelings about the world.
2. Discomfort is the entry price to a meaningful life.
3. Photography is not about light it’s about life.
4. Art doesn’t come from what is around you, but from what is inside of you.
5. When I was first starting out, this quote resonated deeply with me, and remains a powerful concept to this day. "There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are.”
The light is always right.
*Images: © Limelight Limited
Where: Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Subject: Pedestrian Reflections
Gear: iPhone Xs